End of semester. Things are crazy. Here are some cool things from the Internetz –
- The new issue of Red Rose Review should be up any moment now and has two poems from me in it :).
- P: Poetry Editor – lovely post by Rhonda Parrish of Niteblade about the awesome Alexandra Seidel (that just happens to mention the poem that Sara Cleto and I published there last year as one of her favorites! Sara’s “The Maiden-Harp” also gets a shout out!)
- I Seem to Have Annoyed You Gentlemen in Some Way – great post by Verity Holloway on dressing how you like.
- Practical Magic: A Victorian House Fit for a Witch – I *love* this house.
- Re-Enchantment – a crazy gorgeous fairy tale website from Australia, amazing artwork!
- Is Tom Stoppard’s Arcadia the Greatest Play of Our Age? – I’m going to go with yes. If you haven’t seen/read this, stop what you’re doing right now and remedy that.
- 30 Things to Tell a Book Snob – excellent.
- Monash University Rare Books Exhibition ‘In Fairy Land’ – so so cool.
- The Great Cauldron of Story: Maria Tatar on Why Fairy Tales are for Adults Again On Being Podcast – I haven’t had a chance to listen to this yet but I am going to asap!
- Folklore Horse Tumblr – :D!
I hope you’re all surviving this busy time of year!